Special Occasions at Chiawa Camp
Many people travel to Chiawa Camp for special occasions, and this is certainly a wise choice as Chiawa Camp has become world renowned at making special memories for its guests. Perhaps it is an anniversary, a birthday, a proposal, a honeymoon or even a Safari wedding. Whatever the occasion, you can be assured of personalised attention, and the memories of a lifetime.
Chiawa Camp can provide intimate weddings and honeymoons in the bush, and we ask that you contact us if you are looking for the ultimate special day.
The following are just some of the wedding services we can provide for you – and for honeymooners we like to surprise you with something special each day!
- Minister and all legalities organised in Zambia prior to wedding couple's arrival.
- Ceremony - either floating on a pontoon boat on the Zambezi River, on an island in the middle of the river, at Chiawa Camp overlooking the river or by a lagoon in the middle of the bush.
- Our special Zambian Chiawa Choir will sing for you at the wedding ceremony/ Traditional African wedding songs.
- Bouquet made for Bride and Bridesmaids from roses in a colour of your choice/ subject to availability.
- Bush wedding cake or profiterole wedding tower.
- Each wedding is individual and tailor made to your requirements.
- Drinks reception (Champagne and Pimms) on our observation deck after wedding ceremony.
- Four course wedding lunch or dinner.
- Flower arrangements for wedding ceremony and around Chiawa Camp.
- Upgrade to Superior tent for Bride and Groom.
- A special Zambian safari wedding with accommodation and activities arranged for all guests - so the Bride and Groom can relax!
- Special honeymoon dinner on deck of honeymoon suite on the night after the wedding.
- A guide from Chiawa Camp can take your wedding photographs or video. (using your equipment)
- Up to 16 guests can stay at Chiawa Camp, however we can arrange nearby accommodation in surrounding camps for bigger wedding parties.